Thursday, August 29, 2013

Art is the Proper Task for Life !!

Since my childhood I was fascinated towards art and craft.My inclination towards art and craft was becoming my passion I enjoyed doing it for whole day & even in the night.I used to continue with my sketching and painting.Even after my marriage I continued with sketching,painting,designing on glass,wood & clothes,mehandi making,artificial jewellery making,clay work.When my elder child Ronak was born this hobby of mine came to a halt  for some time.But I soon came back on track with my passion.Today I am 49 but my love for art has only increased with time.I have teached thousands of students upto now & worked for many design seekers.This is my only profession.I would like to thank my husband Mr.Rajkumar Badjatya for his strong support & his encouragement for my art and craft.Here are some pictures of my recent work.Hope you like it.
Anita Badjatya
 Art Teacher
anita.badjatya@gmail.com
Indore(M.P.),India

No comments:

Post a Comment